White and Blue Grey A-line Uzbek Kurta with embroidery.
Our Garments are designed and crafted in-house to enable quality and better client servicing. Our cuts and designs are crafted keeping in mind the textures, simplicity and aim to keep it understated to suit every age and group. our primary focus is to bring out the best in a particular weave. All our fabrics are procured directly from weavers to provide pocket friendly garments and with the intention to benefit the weavers and artisans They are pocket-friendly, with an emphasis on aesthetics for both design and product mix. We produce and design garments solely out of handwoven cottons and silk (true to our label). Our threadworks and crafts are all hand-made and by the best craftsmen.
- Colour: White, Blue-Gray
- Fabric: Pure Handwoven Ikat and Ambara Charaka
- The pants paired in the pictures can be bought separately and are available in our pants section.
- Lining on Yoke
- Not Transparent
- Dry Clean for first wash. For subsequent washes, hand wash in mild detergent with cold water and dry in shade.
- It is natural for organic dyes to leave some colour on the garment when you wear it the first time. The colour gets set after the first dry clean.
- Slightly Transparent
- Soft on the skin
- Size Chart Provided
- Iron Inside out
- Do not Machine Wash
- Designed and Tailored in-House.
- If your measurements do not fit into any of our sizes in the size chart you can WhatsApp your measurements to us with the order number.
The White and Blue Grey Uzbek Kurta With Embroidery is far and away, one of our most popular items. People can't seem to get enough of it.
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 01, 2023