The magnificence of women's ethnic tops is often difficult to escape, as they imbibe the essence of tradition proportionately mixed with high rage contemporary twist. Owning the numerous formal and ethnic top designs for ladies helps women to make a bold style statement by matching them with different bottom wear styles, jewellery, footwear and other accessories. However, some women find it really hard to choose the right kind of bottom wear to match with Indian designer style ethnic tops. So here's a guide on how to pair ethnic tops with various bottom wears:-
1. Forever Classic Jeans: If asked about a standard and hottest women's clothing, everyone would unisonly name jeans as it's really easy to pair it with almost anything and everything. So it would be best if you had stylish jeans in your closet when shopping for ethnic designer tops for women. Affix some elegant earrings with the right makeup to make this look more beautiful, and you'd be ready to look incredibly glamorous.
2. Comfy Palazzo Pants: Palazzos are the most comfortable bottom wears ever crafted by the human race for women, and the most lovable part of them is that there are different ways to pull palazzo pants in style, but the most evident and spell worthy pairing could be done with ethnic Indian tops. Take the room by storm by adding a little shimmer of danglers.
3. Boho Chic Skirts: If you're always looking for boho chic, you'd love shopping for skirts for ethnic tops as they give you all the allure you need. These tops can look entirely ethnic or contemporary with skirts based on your accessories, footwear and jewellery.
4. Cigarette Pants: Teaming ethnic tops with cigarette pants presents a unique style of fashion. Similar to leggings in comfort and finish, these pants are designed with the same fit as churidar without the boring chudis. When paired with wedges and stylish scarves, this combo incredibly stands out as the best office wear and casual wear.
5. Denim Shorts: The shopping of Indian kurti tops are often ditched by girls with prejudice that they're for the Oldies-Goldies. Nonetheless, their entire concept for the ethnic kurti tops will flip as soon as they see the deadly gorgeous combo of denim shorts with them. When you wear a sneaker, cute jacket and right accessories with it, this combination looks all the way sassier.
6. Dhoti Salwar: Unlike the harem pants, dhoti salwar, is not loose all over the legs. Dhoti salwar has several pleats around the thigh area and is usually only loose at the upper leg. So when paired with traditional Indian ethnic tops, this stylish bottom wear looks amazingly gorgeous. Additionally adding earrings, clutch and footwear with it would guarantee that all eyes are glued to you.
So try out these combinations and be ready to feel on cloud nine!