If someone told you that simple kurtis are preferable when it comes to comfort and style then just let the same talk exit from the other ear. Just dressing up in normal kurti has become outdated. The ultimate style booster of the year is pairing up jacket with kurti. This combination gives an indo-western look. The only tip to get this look correct is to get a comfortable and elegant kurti with a fantastic finishing of the jacket. So here are some ways of how to grace yourself in a jacket kurti:-
1. Normal Jacket with Cotton Kurti- Style the jacket kurti with a pair of hoops and a pair of distressed denims which makes a perfect look for a sunny day in the outdoors. It helps you get free movement and simplicity along with being a presentable ensemble.
2. Long Jacket with Flare Kurti- Long jackets have been the talk of the town around the year. One can just slay in this outfit as it staples which one can’t ignore and besides it gives a refreshing look. A palazzo can go well beneath.
3. Short Jacket- If you want to show yourself as “Keeping it Cute” then pair the short jacket kurti with a pair of jhumkas and distressed boyfriend jeans. It is the perfect casual look that helps you blend with the crowd.
4. Embroidered Jacket- A heavily embroidered jacket gives a queen’s look. This outfit is visually appealing. Embroidered jackets for kurtis are a win-win for both the weaver and the wearer. Dhoti pants can go excellently well with the jacket.
5. Ethnic Jacket- The combo of ethnic jacket kurti with a pair of skinny jeans makes a quick way to fusion. This look is the perfect way to strike a balance between overdressed and underdressed.
6. Net Jacket- To get a casual chic look, net jacket with a kurti and a pair of heavy jhumkas is the best choice. Your outfit would definitely get the much-deserved attention.
So time to stop wondering and make space in your closet as a jacket is a must-have!