As fall occurs, most of us wish for the time to pass faster. Winter- the time of the year which is awaited by the majority of the crowd. The season has got so much, from the great black Friday sale to the New Year’s Eve. With the multiple occasions in the span, most of the style fashions are introduced during this time. There are some landmark fashions that set the trend. But some of us want to stay unique and not follow the crowd. So here are some classic clothing essentials which one must-have during winter irrespective of the trend:-
- Skinny Jeans- Skinny jeans are perfect for winter because their streamlined silhouette enables you to lay multiple items for warmth on top. Wear them during the day with flat heel boots and a leather jacket or pointy toe pumps and a silk drape top over the city for a night out.
- Cashmere Sweater- There's nothing like a cashmere crewneck sweater that says off-duty chic. This sleek layering piece can be as easy to dress up as it is to dress down. With a collared shirt protruding from underneath, this sweater looks fantastic and goes along with everything including midi skirts, jeans, printed trousers, and leather pants.
- Trench Coat- Despite starting its life as a raincoat for the British Army, this simple style has become a feminine classic for women all over the world. The lightweight, weatherproof style is perfect for winter transition and can be worn with anything. Dress it up around day with jeans and sneakers, or by night with a dress and heels.
- Knitted Jumper Dress- While wearing a knitted sweater coat, it's the perfect way to show a little leg and stay comfortable at the same time. Pair it with tights or pop your favorite winter coat on top for added warmth, which can be removed once inside. Choose from a style that fits the shape or a relaxed version; you can't really go wrong here, and a bonus is that with most shoes this style looks good.
- Turtleneck Top- By investing in a turtleneck top, your neck will be nice and snug throughout the winter! Whether it's paired with a sweater and sleeveless dress, or simply worn alone with jeans, this style simply looks good with anything.
- Leather Jacket- For every winter wardrobe, a leather jacket is crucial bringing instant edge and coolness to any outfit. Toss it over your weekend jeans and tee, this jacket has the power to transform any winter outfit from drab to fab.
So it's time to revamp your wardrobe with these essentials in the list. Happy Winter!