So the main part of the year is around the corner. Diwali- the festive season of joy which brings people together and creates a lot of memories. Everyone enjoys the festival of lights. People usually visit each other's place, greetings are exchanged, and various delicacies are served at this time. But the major problem which every lady faces before the beginning of the festival is- "which outfit will I wear this time?" This question raises a lot of confusion. Each one of us wants to look glamorous and to look one; one should know the trend. So to make your worry go away, here’s the list of the most trending outfits this Diwali.
- Saree- Traditional outfits have much significance during Diwali. Nothing can be better than a saree. Floral print sarees are thumbs up this year. This print won't go wrong. Instead, it will make you the centre of attraction. Floral sarees are usually light weighted and easy to carry.
- Sharara- This suit design is worth investing in because they will live here for a while. A light color sharara suit is the dress to appear in this Diwali. Put on a pair of Chand Bali earrings and have a messy bun hair-do with nude make up to round off the look beautifully.
- Crop Top- If not typically Indian, crop top with palazzo pants is the best option for indo-western. Crop tops are comfortable and give a chic look. Palazzo will provide you with air to breathe. Add a simple long ethnic jacket and a pair of stud earrings.
- Jumpsuit- The most popular outfit of this season. It is the most preferred outfit for parties. So this Diwali party, experiment by summing up ethnic wear with a western jumpsuit and a pair of sandals. It is something out of the box yet stylish. So go for an Indo western jumpsuit for a graceful look.
- Dhoti Pant- The perfect style statement for this Diwali is crop top with dhoti pants. It gives a bold and edgy look to every woman irrespective of the size and shape. This combination is one of the best and stunning versions of Indo western style.
- Maxi- The only outfit that never fails to work up in the festive season is the maxi dress. They can be carried off effectively by women of all sizes. The flair and the style of the maxi pull out the desi-girl look. For the occasion, choose lively colors and match them with jhumkas.
So get ready to style up your best this festive and have all eyes on you!