Kurtis are being sold out as veggies in the Indian market. These are counted as daily basic wear of every woman because of which they are prone to buy more and more kurti. Talking about the fabric- no matter how much the fabric industry has given us, there is nothing as comfortable as cotton. The sheer cotton fabric is just irresistible. Wear it at home, college or office; cotton kurtis are going to be timeless. So here are some reasons why cotton kurtis are evergreen:-
1. Mushy as Feather- Even with full sleeves, cotton is the most breathable and comfy fabric. It is skin-friendly leaving zero rashes on one’s body. It can be worn in all the seasons especially in the scorching summers.
2. Long-Lasting- One won’t think much to bet on the lasting of a cotton kurti. They don’t need much care. There’s no need for them to be washed separately or any other special assistance. Unlike silk, chiffon, and crepe, cotton kurtis are easy to maintain which also makes them consumer friendly.
3. Hues in Variety- Cotton fabric can be dyed in almost any shade. Thanks to the technology for helping fashion as one can now find prints and shades in cotton that were just a myth decades back. From subtle to smoky shades, cotton kurtis are available in almost every color imaginable.
4. Worthy of All Body Types- Being the most flexible fabric, cotton blends with one’s body structure and doesn’t add any volume to who you are. So from skinny to plus size, every woman can make her look best in cotton kurti.
5. Exclusive Choice of Bottoms- When it comes to cooperation, cotton kurti is the most voted as an outfit. It’s your sole choice to pair up kurti with leggings, trousers, palazzos, salwaars or distressed denims. So just make your day beautiful and comfortable by wearing any versatile piece of clothing beneath cotton kurti.
6. Style Icon- Gone are the days when women just wore a usual straight kurta in cotton. Now cotton kurtis are available in a wide range of stylish outfits as never before. From strapless kurtis to long anarkalis, you can just be ready to look sassy in such cotton outfits.
So keep no more the classy and voguish cotton kurtis at the bottom of your shopping list!