With their recent revival, receiving a hike of adoration, ethnic-style bottom wears have revamped women’s fashion landscape. Amongst all the bottom wears of trendy and designer girls, ethnic bottom wears stand out from all the rest. Do you know why? Well, they’re the most versatile thing about any women’s closet as they can be combined with almost any kind of upper wear to help you to get yourself a lovable look. All such sartorial wonders are available in various styles and sizes. So here is a list of ethnic bottom styles that you should own:-
- Skirts- One of the oldest ethnic bottom wear styles for women, the traditional long skirts have the magical power to make the trendiest ensemble. With crop tops, ethnic kurtis, t-shirts and numerous other women’s clothing types, a fashionable ethnic skirt could be matched well. You can accessorize it depending on the purpose and location you want to flaunt this bottom wear.
- Palazzo- Palazzo pants were in vogue, but it slowly faded away. It's made a comeback in the fashion world of women recently and 'wow' what a comeback! These loose and incredibly wide-legged pants are too comfortable and elegant women's ethnic bottom wear style. Since it could be paired with a broad style of upper wear such as ethnic kurtis, casual t-shirts and others, women of all ages love them.
- Culottes- These ethnic printed culottes are a stylish essential for all contemporary women to add volumes of high fashion to your ethnic style and sense of dressing. Ethnic printed culottes are so amazing as they are a balance between ethnic touches and western styles that everyone loves to pick them up and wear them on different occasions.
- Dhoti Pant- Inspired by the traditional men’s dhoti, dhoti pants with their incredible detailing and elegance are the new and hottest women’s bottom wear fashion. They are designed to fit right in all kinds of occasions from a wide range of fabrics. Loosely wrapped in the upper leg area and slowly tapering towards the hemline, dhoti pants are a combination of contemporary design with classic looks.
- Cigarette Pant- One of the most impressive bottom wears bearing the essential component of both modernity and ethnicity. For an elegant and updated feel, sleek and streamlined cigarette pants could be combined with any ethnic kurti or top. This bottom wear enhances your waistline and gives your leg a slimming look.
So no more limitations to leggings as the bottom wear list has been updated.